How To Install Spire.Office On your Machine
In this post we will see how to install Spire.Office software on your machine. Spire.Office for .NET is a combination of Enterprise-Level Office .NET components that includes Spire.Doc, Spire XLS, Spire.Spreadsheet, Spire.Presentation, Spire.PDF, Spire.DataExport, Spire.PDFViewer, Spire.DocViewer and Spire.BarCode. This product enables developers to open, create, modify, convert, print, View Office and PDF documents without the need of MS-Office being installed on the machine. You can download the tool from here.
- After downloading, double-click the installer to start the installation process & Click Next.
- Accept the EULA & Click Next.
- If you want to integrate the Spire.Office tools directly into your Visual Studio Toolbox, you can check the “Add” checkbox else it can be left as unchecked safely. Click Next.
- Select the Tools you want to install from the library. Also, you can change the path of the installation folder in case you have a “Program Files” in another directory as well. This is to be noted that the library takes around 725MB of the disk space. Click Next.
- Click the “Install” button to start the installation process.
- Click the “Finish” button to complete the installation.
For further reading on Spire.Office components and functions, you can check here. Cheers!