How to Clear history of usernames in Skype
This little post will explain you how to clear the history of skype user names from your Skype login window for Desktop. To Clear the history of usernames, follow the below steps –
- Click the Start menu and then “Run” or just press Windows Key + R
- Type %AppData% and Hit OK or press “Enter” on your keyboard
- In the folder that appears, double click the “Skype” folder
- In this folder you will see a lot of folders and also each folder for usernames seen in the history list
- Select the folder for the username you want to delete.
- Delete that folder.
Hope this small tip helps you.