How to Change your Facebook Account URL
We all know Facebook and have been using it for a good amount of our daily time. While creating our Facebook account, we did not bothered about our account URL and username. However, Facebook is now an integral part of our life and we need it to maintain our online presence. In this regard, an important aspect is your Facebook Account URL. This post will explain how to change your Facebook URL to a different URL of your choice. To change your Facebook URL, follow the below steps –
- Login to your Facebook account
- Click Settings icon on top right and Choose “Account Settings”
- Click Edit beside “Username”
- Enter your desired name in the username field, the username will be checked for availability.
- For security reasons, Facebook want you to enter your password and click “Save Changes”.
Once done, your Facebook URL will be changed to the new one. Hope you like this post!